Tuesday, April 7, 2009

(2009-4-8) Literotica.com - Sex Stories - Mind Control

Literotica.com - Sex Stories - Mind Control
12/14/2007 10:14 AM

The Mind Control section of

The Emblem Project
11/28/2007 09:27 AM

http://emblemproject.sagcs.net/

Spirals
11/28/2007 08:20 AM

Download some of these and set them as your background for hours of

Depths Of Her Mind
11/28/2007 08:12 AM

Depths Of Her Mind

She lay there entranced,
relaxed on my couch
my hypnotic abilities
again prove I'm no slouch

Her mind counting backwards,
from sixty to one,
soon her mind will be open,
to all sorts of fun.

in her mind she pictures
a large, white ...

Spanksgiving Day Parade 2007
11/23/2007 10:28 PM

Preston and Steve of WMMR in Philadelphia have an annual
Spanksgiving Day Parade

Belated Happy New Year!
01/17/2009 06:18 PM

This time, my Web-orbit has taken me away from hypnosis entirely.
I've been off and away doing Fractal Art to increase my portfolio on
various Visual Art Galleries. I have currently no idea of when
hypnosis
will come back to the forefront of my existence; I'm having too much
fun ...

Of The "Metaphysics" Of Online Communities, Pt 2
11/10/2008 06:20 PM

Like a lot of web denizens, Yahoo was my first "community"
on the WWW. I surfed it, built Groups there, mostly related
to hypnosis, though I did build Groups that had other themes.

It was also my main chat system for many years. I don't chat
as much as I used to, and ...

Fractal Art
11/08/2008 07:46 PM

I play with Fractal generators occasionally. Here is some of my
latest

Of The "Metaphysics" of Online Communities...Part
1
11/03/2008 04:52 AM

Think of my Internet "Universe" as you would
if you were the European Space Agency, or
even NASA.

I myself am like a satelite, or maybe even a

Sigh...(Another Site like LV, Perhaps?)
10/31/2008 03:32 PM

I think this blog entry may soon become Standard Operating Procedure
for all internet communities I am member but not owner of.

Yes, I join many networks, and usually at the urging of friends
and/or
family.

Due to the sheer number of memberships I have, NO, I may NOT ...

What Do You Want? Learn Conversational Hypnosis And Make It
Yours
05/03/2008 03:18 AM

Conversational hypnosis takes a different approach than traditional
hypnotic strategies but it has the ability to provide the same or much
better results. The power of communication is the tool of choice to
either help a patient get over a traumatic event or to reach a
decision about a ...

Finally Reach Your Potential With MP3 Hypnosis
Training Sessions
03/25/2008 05:30 AM

Hypnosis is used for all types of solutions including weight loss,
smoking cessation, therapy and it even has sales and marketing
applications. One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to study
these life enhancing techniques is through audio or MP3 hypnosis
downloads commonly sold on the ...

Hypnosis How To Training - Which Course Should You
Choose?
03/17/2008 05:44 AM

With countless hypnosis how to programs on the market, how do you
know which one to choose? With today's technology, you can download
hypnosis training directly to your computer the same day you purchase
it and start learning instantly.

So you can find the appropriate hypnosis training to ...

Online Hypnosis - Where Are The Best Resources?
03/10/2008 10:23 AM

With a variety of online hypnosis training materials on the internet
today, it's hard to know where to look first. Hypnosis scripts, audio
downloads and complete training plans are all options to consider.

Most would-be hypnotists think that by getting a hypnosis script and
reading it ...

Hypnosis Review Articles
03/06/2008 05:41 AM

A collection about the various uses of hypnosis. Includes ideas from
a family or parenting

No comments: